There are many styles of hearing aids available. Cindy will work with you to find a style you are comfortable with that will provide the hearing correction you need. Hearing aid options include:
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Standard Batteries
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Try a set of hearing aids under our demonstration program or our 30-day trial program.
Hearing aids have improved greatly due to advances in technology and miniaturization. Our office offers a wide range of technology from low budget to high-tech.
Hearing aid options may now include:
- Speech Understanding – Optimize speech understanding.
- Easier Listening – Less listening effort required – more capacity to remember what is being said.
- Noise Reduction – Reduce background noise and focus on speech.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – Hear phone calls, music, podcasts, etc. through your hearing aids.
- Phone app – Your phone controls volume and other features.
- Upgradeable Hearing Aids– Some aids may be upgraded to a higher technology level.
- Wind Noise Manager – Reduce noise due to wind when you are outside – like on a golf course!
Hearing aids are available in a wide range of prices. Costs are based on the type of hearing aid, technology, and features selected.
The most expensive models are ALWAYS a choice NEVER a necessity. For those people who have many difficult listening situations and a need for optimal hearing – the high end hearing aids are the best choice.
Low budget hearing aids are available for most people – they work very well in quiet situations.
We accept many payment options including:
- Credit Cards – Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- Financing – Care Credit, Allegro
- Insurance – United Healthcare, Aetna, Humana, Blue Cross Blue Shield, etc.
- You will need to contact your insurance to activate your hearing aid benefits
Two aids or one aid?
If you have a hearing loss in only one ear and the second ear is normal, then you only need one hearing aid.
If you have a hearing loss in one ear and the second ear is “dead” and has no usable hearing, then you need only one hearing aid.
If neither of these apply to you – you probably will need to have two hearing aids. There are three facts of hearing:
- You can hear further in the distance with two ears than you can with one ear.
- It takes two ears to separate speech from noise when in a difficult listening environments.
- It takes two ears to have sound direction.