There are many styles of hearing aids available. Cindy will work with you to find a style you are comfortable with that will provide the hearing correction you need. Hearing aid options include:
- Slim Tube
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Try a set of hearing aids under our demonstration program or our 30-day trial program.
Hearing aids have improved greatly due to advances in technology and miniaturization. Our office offers a wide range of technology from low budget to high-tech. Hearing aids may be very simple – put in a battery, put them on and they work – to very complicated involving remote controls and buttons. Work with Cindy to choose the right technology level for you.
Hearing aid options may now include:
- Speech Understanding – 30% better speech understanding
- Better Listening – 20% less listening effort required – 20% more capacity to remember what is being said.
- Noise Reduction – Special technology that reduces background noise and helps you hear speech in a noisy place.
- Cell Phone In Your Hearing Aid – No neck loop required with iPhones.
- Faster Data Processing – 50 times faster data processing than ever before in 64 frequency channels.
- Environment Analysis – Full environment analysis more than 100 times per second to reduce annoying background noise.
- Larger Capacity – Capacity to handle more then 1,200 million operations per second.
- Flex – Trial hearing aids – you can choose to upgrade your hearing aid technology to a more advanced level.
- Wind Noise Manager – Helps to reduce noise due to wind when you are outside – like on a golf course!
- AntiShock – Eliminates the discomfort of sudden uncomfortable noises without affecting the sounds you want to hear.
Hearing aids range in price from $600 to $3400 per unit. Costs are based on the type of hearing aid, technology, and features selected.
The most expensive models are ALWAYS a choice NEVER a necessity. For those people who have many difficult listening situations and a need for optimal hearing – the high end hearing aids are the best choice.
Low budget hearing aids are available for most people – occasionally we recommend something a bit higher priced based on the severity of the hearing loss or lack of tolerance to loud sounds.
We make paying for hearing aids easy with many available payment options. We accept:
- Credit Cards – Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- Financing – Care Credit
We will take payments over 90 days with no interest. We have financing available through CareCredit if you need to make smaller payments over a longer period of time.
Two aids or one aid?
If you have a hearing loss in only one ear and the second ear is normal, then you only need one hearing aid.
If you have a hearing loss in one ear and the second ear is “dead” and has no usable hearing, then you need only one hearing aid.
If neither of these apply to you – you probably will need to have two hearing aids. There are three facts of hearing:
- You can hear further in the distance with two ears than you can with one.
- It takes two ears to separate speech from noise when in a difficult listening environment.
- It takes two ears to have a sense of sound direction.